Lawn Mower & Leaf Blower

I went out at lunch and fixed the lawn mower. It was a clogged air filter that was all mucked up with grass and dirt. I also bought a new spark plug yesterday so I put that in too. I did have to use the starter fluid to get it going but it worked.

I also tried out the new leaf blower that I bought last night. It works pretty well. Holding it for a long time is hard but not nearly as hard as raking the whole yard.

So I blew the leaves away and moved the lawn at lunch. Working from home is good.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s