When we bought the house we had a first floor office that had built in cabinets and a wrap around desk. The office look had a 1980 look about it.
- Removed all of the cabinets and the desk
- Replaced the missing sections base boards
- Replaced the carpet because sections were missing under the cabinets
- Painted the base trim and door trim white (used to be brown wood)
- Painted the walls
- Removed the old window treatments
We now use the room to hold our business inventory on some clean chrome wire shelves.