Z’s room had old green carpet which was grossing D out. When we decided to remove the carpet it presented an opportunity to paint the base trim without the carpet getting the way. So we:
- Replaced the carpet with a cheap tan carpet like we have everywhere else in the house
- Painted the closet door, room door and air return vent
- Replaced the switch plates and phone plates with white ones
- Painted the base trim (sand, prime, calk, paint 2 times)
- Painted the walls (paint 2 times) a Kermit/Yoshi green color (color chosen by D and approved by Z).