I read the reviews that say this thing has a bad UI but wow that really isn’t saying enough. For me, I could not get almost anything to work. It turned on and I could get to the completely pathetic and clumsy UI but:
- I could not get the printer to work in anything other than Normal mode. I have a HP 5610 all in one. I only cared about getting the printing to work. It did work but not in Fast Draft mode – despite the half hour I spent trying to make it use Fast Draft
- I could not get it to show my connected external hard drive (all 3 that I tried)
- The UI blows. It is stunningly bad – non-intuitive, confusion, ugly
- There is absolutely no documentation at all for this product. It doesn’t come with any and as far as I could tell there isn’t any on the makers site. Fail!
- Returned to Amazon for a refund within 1 day